The Very First DIY Painting KIT for Dog Lovers!
Developed with creativity in mind. Now is your turn! Make it even more unique with your pattern. Create your personal piece of dog collar by letting your creativity flow and painting your design on the nature leather, handcrafted from vegetable tanned Italian leather with solid brass hardware.
Have the fun of creative painting and making, while achieving a unique, high-quality dog collar & collar-charm. And you can match it with a handcrafted human bracelet for the cutest gift that a puppy owner can have.
Level of expertise needed: easy to middle
Our DIY KIT includes:
- a pre-made, durable but soft nature leather dog collar with our Maxim Customs logo embossed
- a nature leather, paintable collar charm
- 3 or 6 pieces (10ml/piece) of any colours chosen from leather paints showcased
- a piece of nature leather for trying the colours and patterns
- 10 ml of surface treatment cream
- a suggested preparation & process description
Please let us know your choice of colours you want us to include, by writing the CODES OF COLOURS in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS field in your shopping cart!
Please, read instructions and measure the dog's neck before ordering!
The Maxim Customs DIY KIT gives your dog collar a unique look and it is also a way to make a gift more fun for dog lovers and DIY addicts!
- 100% vegetable tanned nature leather
- Solid brass hardware - never breaks or rust
- Professional, water-based leather paints /non-toxic, non-allergic, waterproof after drying.
- Animal-safe paints: does not release after drying
- Professional surface treatment fixing cream - easy to clean
- Handcrafted in Budapest
- Delivered in a lovely gift box
Want it with a HUMAN BRACELET? Get it here!
Please, allow 2–4 working days for processing your order before shipment. From there, shipping can take 2-5 working days within Europe, and 5-10 working days to locations out of Europe. You will be notified with an email once your order has been shipped. Each order should have an associated tracking number.
Each product is individually handcrafted and the one you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured.
With time, the leather’s colour will darken as a natural process - also the brass hardware may slightly change its colour and develop a patina.